Sunday, October 22, 2017

Goodbye NYC

I had a wonderful time in New York City.  To be honest, I wasn't sure I would like the hustle and bustle of the big city.  It is certainly intimidating but I quickly got over that and I had a perfect visit to the Big Apple.  I crossed so many things off the "Must See" list.  I am so grateful to my friends who went along with me on my late night adventures. We weren't able to even start our sight seeing tours until late in the evening and even with our late start - we saw it all! I guess it really is a city that doesn't sleep! My last day of adventuring......
Must start the day with NYC Bagels!!!
Last day of conference.  Love "The Art of Just Be"
Teaching doggies to just enjoy being where they are. 
Taking Doggies on Walks - The Best!
We strongly encourage tethering too!  Best training tool ever!
Great Schedule for Puppies!
After a full day of learning - Time for some food!
Now that dinner is done........
WHO WANTS TO WALK ALLLLLLLL the way to Empire State Building with me????
Yay! We made it!!
I love the movie posters inside!
Awesome view of the city
Time Square illuminates a whole block
If you look way in the distance - The Statue of Liberty!
Thanks for walking with me on another midnight adventure!
One last sight seeing item before catching my plane this morning
The Top of the Rock!
We just had to see what the city looked like in the daytime!
Hi New York!
Rockefeller Center is amazing
Even in Lego Form
So this is what the skating rink looks like in the day!
Goodbye NYC
So grateful for my adventures 
And even more grateful to be Home Sweet Home!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!