Monday, October 23, 2017

Monday means.....Puppy Picture Time!

Oh my how our little ones have grown!  I was only gone a few days and when I came home, I had little yips of joy to greet me.  Our Double Doodle puppies are so cute! It is good to be home!
Mango's Double Doodle Puppies love playing with the kittens
Hey where did he go? 
Maybe the kitty will come back 
Here Kitty Kitty Kitty 
That's better! 
We are ready for our pictures! 
CHEESE! 
Maple's Double Doodle puppies just love hanging out with us 
I will be your faithful friend 
and constant companion 
and snuggle buddy too! 
We can go on adventures together 
I can't wait!
Being a puppy is so much fun 
Every day is filled with love!
Happy Puppy Picture Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!