Friday, October 20, 2017

6.6 Miles of Awesomeness!!!!

Late last night after the conference ended for the day, I talked a few of my friends into going on a late night walking adventure in NYC. IT WAS AWESOME!
First Adventure...the subway

Exciting
We are ready
Went to the 9/11 Memorial
Was hauntingly sad and moving.  
I just couldn't stop my tears. 
I think everyone should see it.
Last subway trip of night and then the walking tour 
Grand Central Station
I kept saying EVERY movie is here!  
So glad to have seen it in person
Off to Times Square
SO MANY BILLBOARDS!
Radio City Music Hall - CHECK!
Tonight Show (entrance) - CHECK!
It was already closed.  Guess that's what happens when you go adventuring at midnight!
People were still skating!
Newest Cast Member?
The Today Show!
An evening we will never forget!


1 comment:

  1. Carol from ClevelandOctober 21, 2017 at 5:47 PM

    So glad you had such a good time. My brother lives and works in NYC! It totally rocks! Pretty wonderful to get back home to Cleveland too!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!