Sunday, October 1, 2017

Furry Family Members

Most days it is easy to come up with my blog idea for the day.  There are so many things happening at Yesteryear Acres, I feel like the blog just writes itself! Once in a while, I am without inspiration and I sit at my computer and wonder, "just what am I going to blog about today!?" My answer is easily found.....
I just look at my lap
and the answer is clear,
"Love"
There is really nothing so pure and wonderful as the love of a furry best friend.
They ask for nothing but give so much. I cannot imagine life without our animals. Every day is one filled with love. Every day is one filled with tail-wagging devotion.  
Thank you furry family members for always keeping me company
I love you so much!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!