Sunday, November 22, 2015

November 22 Gratefulness - Best Friend

Every day I am so lucky because not only do I love what I do, but I love who I work with. Mr. Yesteryear Acres is just the best co-worker in the world. He always does WAY more than his fair share and I never ever have to wonder if he will get the job done.  He is the happiest guy too.  He whistles while he works, makes jokes to keep us laughing even in the yuckiest jobs, loves to have lunch together, always looks on the bright side and is grateful every day that he gets to work with Doodle Puppies and Doodle Doggies. He is so thankful to take care of everything here at Yesteryear Acres.  He loves Yesteryear Acres to the depths of his very being.  He can't imagine doing anything else. The Doodle Doggies LOVE him too.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres always gets the biggest tail wagging devotion from all our doggies.  The unconditional love definitely goes both ways! I couldn't ask for anyone better to work with every day.  It is a good thing too!  It is rare for us to go out on a date (unless you count shopping at the warehouse clubs), we don't have many opportunities to spend time together away from Yesteryear Acres and every day here is full of nonstop work. I wouldn't have it any other way!  I am so grateful that every day I get to work my best friend. Thank you Mr. Yesteryear Acres!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!