Tuesday, November 24, 2015

November 24 Thankfulness - Slumber Party

My younger daughter had a rare day off of work today and came over to hang out for the day.  We got to eat lunch together and then she and her dad went Christmas Shopping together while I took care of things here at Yesteryear Acres.  I think they had a good time because they were gone for quite a while and came back with big smiles on their faces. I wonder what they got!?  Tonight my daughter is going to stay the night so we can have a slumber party.  I am so excited. Popcorn! Check! Ridiculous TV shows - Check!  Ice Cream O'Clock! Check!  I am so thankful to have some time with her.  I miss her and she is the light of my life.  Slumber Party Time....Begin!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!