Saturday, November 28, 2015

November 28 Gratefulness - 70 Years of Thankfulness

Today is my mom's 70th birthday.  We celebrated by going to an art studio to make hand blown glass ornaments!!!
There were beautiful colors to choose from

The Birthday Girl got to go first

Then my sister 
And her son
It was just as fun to watch the making of the ornaments as it was to make them!

My daughter picked out Aqua and White to make a snow ornament 
Mr. Yesteryear Acres picked out old fashioned colors - apricot and cobalt

He loved making his ornament

Bri made hers look like a snow covered star filled night
My son did an awesome job 
I love his!
Last but not least ....me!!!!!
I can't wait until next week when we can go pick up our final projects! I bet they look amazing!  Now we have ornaments to remember my mom's 70th birthday and the memories of an awesome art-filled day!
So Thankful! So fun!
Happy Birthday!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!