Sunday, November 29, 2015

November 29 Thankfulness - Packing it All in

The November Month of Thankfulness has just flown by.  Tomorrow marks the last day of the Thankfulness posts - but as always - every day is Thankfulness Day!!!! This Thanksgiving weekend has given me so much to be thankful for. Our house was full of family which brings my heart the greatest joy.  There is nothing I love more than my family and having everyone together under one roof is all that I wish for.  We did so much over the holiday weekend.  We packed it all in!!!
We had some Thanksgiving Fishing fun

This one became Saturday night's dinner

Everyone had an awesome time fishing!

Which was immediately followed by the Thanksgiving Pie Contest. Mmmmm!

My older daughter took the crown.  Her Banoffee Pie is to die for! So good!

And now we can add Thai food to our repertoire!
Thanks to the Birthday girl!!!!!!

We are ready to try making our own Pad Thai!
My favorite moments

Will always be

The family I love....with me! 
Happy Thankfulness Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!