Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November 3rd Gratefulness - Room for One More

Over the years, Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I have opened our hearts and doors to both 2 legged and 4 legged friends.  If there is ever a friend in need, our door is open.  If there is ever a friend who needs a good family meal, our table is open.  If there is ever a four-legged friend needing some love, our hearts are open.  This is the way it has always been, and the way it will always be. Sometimes I worry that Mr. Yesteryear Acres will finally say, "NO MORE!"  Like the time I brought home not one, not two, not three but FOUR kittens.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres asked me, "Are there FOUR kittens in that box???!!" To which I said, "ummmm yes".  Mr. Yesteryear Acres just shook his head and said, "Well you better let them out and give them some food."  He has the biggest heart and always makes room for one more. I am grateful for that.  I am also grateful that Mr. Yesteryear Acres has the kind of love that lasts forever and ever.  He never stops caring for those we help and opens his heart again and again. Room for one more.......always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!