Friday, November 20, 2015

November 20 Gratefulness - Made My Day

One of my favorite things is when I make someone's day.  I love that feeling.  I love putting a smile on someone's face or being the bright spot in someone's day.  I always try to bring the best of me wherever I go and I make sure I show gratitude and appreciation to others. Today I totally made Mr. Yesteryear Acres day when I prepared a perfect BLT sandwich for his lunch.  I toasted homemade bread, made a perfectly cooked sunny side up egg, maple glazed bacon and bibb lettuce tossed in blue cheese dressing.  He said it was spectacular and made his day. He said he will dream about his sandwich and hopes for another one soon! After lunch I decided to cook some venison stew for one of our Mommy Dogs.  She is having a hard time finding her appetite so I decided a homemade lunch would be just the ticket.

It might not look that good to you but to the doggies.....mmmmmmm! Our Mommy Dog licked her bowl clean.  Appetite found! I am thankful my son fills our freezer each Autumn with Venison. The doggies appreciate it too! 
Blossom and Cricket are patiently waiting for me to make their day. 
They love venison lunch!
I am also thankful that every morning, I start my day out like this
Is there any better way to enjoy a morning cup of coffee?  My day is always made.  And I am thankful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!