Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November 10 - Thank you Marine Corps

Happy 240th Birthday to the United States Marine Corps!
THE TITLE
It cannot be inherited, 
Nor can it ever be purchased.
You, nor anyone else alive
can buy it for any price.
It is impossible to rent,
and it cannot be lent.
You alone and our own
have earned it
with your sweat, blood and lives.
You own it forever.
The Title,
UNITED STATES MARINE
I am thankful for the Marines and especially my Marine.
I am thankful for our walks together....even when she is kicking my butt whilst wearing a 40lb weight vest

I am thankful for our times together hanging out by the pond

I am thankful for all her help at Yesteryear Acres

I am thankful for her devotion to service

I am thankful for her fine cooking skills
And I am most thankful for every moment together
Happy Birthday Marine Corps
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!