Saturday, April 1, 2017

Little Dumplings

I spent most of today working on taxes.  To say this is one of the jobs I dislike the most would be an understatement.  I am buried in papers and receipts and adding machine tape.  The day wasn't totally awful though.  Every now and then I took a Doodle Doggie break.  Nothing feels better than some Doodle Doggie hugs!!!!  When I was hugging Blossom, I could feel little puppies hugging back.  Her due date is getting closer and her little puppies are growing bigger by the minute.
Baby Belly! 
Couldn't think of a better dinner tonight than....little dumplings!
These dumplings are getting ready to go into the homemade chicken stock.
Maybe Blossom would like her own little bowl of chicken dumplings for her little dumplings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!