Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beep Beep...Watch Out!

Oh man did we have the BEST day today!  My son and I have permanent smiles plastered to our faces.  We did something we have NEVER done before nor did we ever think the opportunity would arise. Today we rode Segways!!!!!! I don't know about you, but I wasn't all that sold on Segways looking like that much fun, but we were offered a fantastic deal to try one out for 30 minutes and couldn't refuse. OH MY GOSH! They are really really really fun!  My son of course got the hang of it in less that 30 seconds.  My comfort level didn't settle in for about 15 minutes but once it did - I was hooked!!!  It is really a blast!!!! We were doing little back and forth turns and my son did 360* turns with ease.  We got to go full speed and it was just awesome!  My son and I had a whole day off of work. A whole day to be together. AND a whole day of smiles!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!