Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Magnolia - We Love You!

My favorite tree is our huge Magnolia tree that is right beside our home. It is always filled with the most beautiful blossoms in the spring. I love to take pictures of the magnolia flowers in bloom. I love to sit under the branches and stare up at the sky through the flowers. I love that tree.  Sadly, our Magnolia tree did NOT blossom this spring!  We have never had a spring without Magnolia flowers! Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I cannot figure out what is wrong with our tree.  We are both so sad as we have lots of fond memories associated with our beautiful tree.  We have taken so many puppy pictures with the Magnolia blossoms behind the puppies. We have pictures of our kids through the years with the tree.  My oldest daughter had her high school senior picture taken under the tree.  Our Magnolia tree is a part of our family.  We are working hard to figure out how to save it. Dear Magnolia tree - we love you!  Come back!  Come back!  Please be okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!