Saturday, December 8, 2012

WALK FOR THE COOKIE!

I admit it.  I AM COOKIE MONSTER.   I love cookies.  I love them so much! If I were at a fancy restaurant and they had some to die for 7 layer chocolate ganache cake OR a plate of cookies......cookies would win! I could eat cookies for breakfast (Not that I would know that a molasses cookie and a cup of coffee are HEAVENLY together), for lunch, for snack, for dinner and of course for late night snack.  Mmmmm. COOKIES!  What is the very very very BEST thing about the Holiday Season?????? YES!  IT IS ALMOST COOKIE TIME!  I am already planning on my festive cookie eating. My favorite Christmas Cookies are Mexican Wedding Cake cookies. A dear friend of mine always use to make me a gigantic tin of them for Christmas. I looked forward to that gift every year! I would savor each delectable bite! I also am very fond of
Iced Christmas Cookies
Snickers Cookies
Cracker Cookies
Raspberry Filled Cookies
Snickerdoodle Cookies
Toffee Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies
Molasses Oatmeal Cookies
Turtle Cookies
as well as
EVERY OTHER KIND OF COOKIE!!!!
See? I wasn't kidding.  In preparation what is soon to be my most favorite festive Christmas cookie eating ritual, I am doubling down on my treadmill efforts.  Whenever I feel like taking a day off, I think, "WALK FOR THE COOKIE! WALK FOR THE COOKIE!" It is a great motivator.  So today, in the dreary rainy no cookie in sight kind of day.... "I WILL WALK FOR THE COOKIE!' Cookie Season is ALMOST HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!