Sunday, February 3, 2013

Good To Be Back!

Last night I seriously don't think I moved a single inch the entire night.  I crawled into bed, closed my eyes and when I awoke this morning, I was still in the same spot.  I slept like a rock. Mr. Yesteryear Acres too.  We both hit the bed and it was lights out.  We were exhausted.  This morning we felt much better and we were up and working right away. I got not one, but two doodle doggies all trimmed with new haircuts and am ready to start doodle doggie number three.  After that it is more laundry, cleaning, unpacking, exercising - I have a list to keep me busy for days. I like it though. It is good to be home. I had a huge salad - just the way I like it for my lunch and for dinner tonight - homemade pasta.  I have all my favorite foods, all my doodle doggies, my bed, my computer, my beautiful snowy backyard - I love Yesteryear Acres and I love being home.  The doodle doggies say they all agree! It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!