Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Nov 11 - Thankful for all Veterans

Once again, my November Thankfulness moment is the first thing on my mind because today is Veteran's Day. Thank you Veterans.  Freedom is Never Free.  It comes at the great cost to those that are brave.  It comes with sad goodbyes. It comes with long absences. It comes with months upon months of hardships.  It comes with a great longing for all that is loved so far away. "In war, there are no unwounded soldiers" (Jose' Narosky).  This could not be more true.  Thank you for your sacrifices.
To the sweetest grandfather of our children
To my oldest and fearless daughter
I carry your love in my heart every day.
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.  ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!