Friday, November 7, 2014

November 7 - Blanket of Thankfulness

Every day I feel so blessed that I am able to spend my days with my Doodle Doggies and Doodle puppies.  I am so lucky that my life is full of unconditional love. Each year Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I love to share our blessings with families that are in special need of extra TLC. We donate several doodle puppies every year to those families who could use the unconditional love and tail wagging devotion of a furry best friend. This month we are donating an entire litter and this is the weekend those puppies are leaving Yesteryear Acres and going on to bring tail wagging devotion to some special families. Nothing brings my heart more joy than knowing our puppies will go on to bring happiness to others. Today while I was putting together the Puppy Care Packages, I received a package of my own! I opened up my special delivery and look what was inside!
The puppy that is going on to bring love to hospice patients sent this blanket to me. The note said, "the puppy wanted you to have something to keep you warm till your daughter returns home."  My heart filled with so much thankfulness and appreciation upon seeing my new blanket.  I am so very touched.  The thoughtfulness didn't end there.
I received this beautiful snow-globe from the "Make a Wish" Foundation
It says "Dogs leave paw prints on our hearts" and has "You Touched My Heart" engraved on the side. It is beautiful.  I immediately put it right on my desk by my computer so I can look at it every day. 
I was already teary when I opened the snow-globe but the waterworks really started when one of the families picking up their puppy today gave me this....
It is a picture frame Christmas ornament with "Tail Wagging Devotion" engraved on the frame.  The woman who gave it to me said that she knew my daughter was not going to be home from Christmas and she also knew my daughter had limited space on her deployment so she got her this Christmas Ornament.  It has a beautiful ribbon so that my daughter can hang it near her bunk for Christmas and she thought we could put a picture of us and the Doodle Doggies in the ornament to brighten my daughter's Christmas morning. Oh my gosh, I couldn't even hold back the tears. I feel so blessed and so thankful. I am so happy to donate my Doodle puppies when I can.  My heart overflows with joy when our doodle puppies meet their new families. I love making others happy. To receive such thanks back......I don't have enough words to adequately express how much this touches my heart.  
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!