Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Nov 5 - Thankful for my Handyman

Mr. Yesteryear Acres is the very best handyman EVER. He can fix anything and everything.  I am so lucky because we never have to call a repairman and I don't think there is one single thing that Mr. Yesteryear Acres can't fix. Broken eye glasses? No problem!  Jewelry that needs soldered? Easy! Dishwasher won't run? Fixed in a flash!  Whatever needs repaired - Mr. Yesteryear Acres is on the case. I am so thankful that whenever life throws a little curveball our way, Mr. Yesteryear Acres always makes everything better.  He can even mend broken hearts. He truly is my handyman.  This week Mr. Yesteryear Acres is working on restoring our front door. It is 191 years old - so it is in need of a little TLC.

It is looking better already!

Tackling the huge arch
Ready for sanding!
Mr. Yesteryear Acres hopes to have the primer coat on by the weekend.
I love my handyman!
So does our house!


2 comments:

  1. My husband is just like Mr. Yesteryear Acres, he can fix anything as well! We are blessed! Your front door is going to be absolutely beautiful. I have been totally enjoying your blog for over a year! You have a lovely family and one day I will meet you when I pick up my very own doodle. My daughter and I both plan to get doodle puppies from you when the time is right! Keep up the good work Mr. Yesteryear Acres.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I look forward to your doodle day of happiness!!!!

      Delete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!