Saturday, November 22, 2014

Nov 22 - ASM Thankfulness

My son got AWESOME news today!  He was accepted into The Ohio State University - Agricultural Systems Management program.  The Agricultural Department at OSU is incredible.  We had a personal tour of the entire Agricultural Department in September and my son was in love with everything.  I am pretty sure the moment that won my son's heart was when he was able to tour the "garage" full of combines, sprayers and other huge tractors. There is no doubt that my son's passions lie with farming and the Agricultural Systems Management program is a perfect fit.
My son, the future farmer

Even Olive was excited and of course had to give her congratulations too!
We are all so thankful!
Happy Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!