Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Nov 25 - Refrigeration Thankfulness

With Thanksgiving happening the day after tomorrow, my kitchen is bursting at the seams with the many ingredients necessary for the big feast.  I finished the last of my shopping today and tomorrow starts the non-stop cooking marathon.  I will start making heavenly delicious goodness as soon as I wake up tomorrow morning.  Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite meal of the entire year and I can't wait.  Our house will be full of family and love and yummy food and we will gather round the table to share our thanks.  I am sooooo excited!  Today's Thankfulness is for my second refrigerator! With all the food we eat around here, I would be lost without it. Right now it is full of eggs and butter and milk and cream and a big fat huge turkey. I am so thankful that I have room to store everything I need to make the big feast.  Thank you extra refrigerator. Your contents will soon bring smiles to all those gathered for our Holiday of Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!