Friday, November 28, 2014

Nov 28- Day After Thankfulness

With only 2 days left of Thankfulness month, I want to be sure to express the one thing I am most thankful for in life.....Unconditional Love. I am blessed to be surrounded by unconditional love every single day. Mr. Yesteryear Acres showers me with unconditional love.  There is nothing that I could do or say that would lessen his love for me and there is nothing he could do or say that would lessen my love for him.  We truly deeply and unconditionally love each other.  We appreciate each other which I think is one of the biggest reasons that after 27 years of marriage, we are even more in love with each other than we were the day we married.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres works so hard each and every day and there is never a day that I forget to thank him for all his hard work.  I work equally as hard and there is never a day that he doesn't say how much he appreciates all I do.  Even when we have disagreements, we never forget how grateful we are to have each other.  I am so lucky to be loved by him.  I am also so lucky that my children love me unconditionally. I feel their love for me each and every day and in return, they know without a shadow of a doubt, my love for them is endless. When I was little, all I ever wanted to be when I grew up was to have love and be loved and spend my days raising a family and loving life.  I have all that and so much more.  I get to spend each day immersed in thankfulness and appreciation and love.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres, my children, my family, my doodle doggies, my doodle puppies - it is my fairytale come true.  And I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!