Thursday, July 21, 2016

Goodbye Beloved Ice Cream

Tomorrow my mom and I will embark on our yearly commitment to health.  We are going to a medical health resort and will concentrate on eating right, exercising and healthy living habits. We know what is waiting for us........hours upon hours of exercise, medical health check-ups, health lectures, blood draws and.......TEENY TINY PORTIONS of food.  We are ready.  We are committed to being healthy.  We are going to put our whole heart and soul into the week. We were driving in the car loaded with our suitcases and talking about our teeny tiny portions.  We were talking about how very teeny tiny they are.  I felt tears well up in my eyes as I knew I would not see ice cream o'clock for a very long time.  WAIT!  WAIT! WAIT!  I am not ready!  I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to my ice cream!  I didn't get a chance to have just one last loving spoonful of cookie dough.  Thank goodness my mom understands my pain.  Hypothetically speaking, there is a very good chance she made one last stop and got one last pint of my beloved cookie dough ice cream so I could have one last bite before our week begins.  Goodbye beloved ice cream.  This is my very last bite.  Goodbye beloved ice cream.  THIS is my very last bite. Okay....for real....
Last Bite EVER.
Cleary an ice cream intervention is needed!
I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!