Sunday, July 10, 2016

Last Day of Teenagehood

Today is my son's very last day of being a teenager. I told him to have a great day and to make the most of it.  Tomorrow, his adolescence is officially over. My son assured me that he would live up his last day of teenagehood. If there is any doubt at all that my son is a 100% replica of Mr. Yesteryear Acres, this is how my son spent his day off from work.
He visited the farm where he buys his eggs each week and spent some of the day cleaning their chicken stalls.
He then went to help another farmer put in fence posts. 
It was hard work for sure 
So much farm work to be done 
...... he will be there until dark
Like Father.....Like Son
Dear son,
Glad you enjoyed your last day of teenagehood
Tomorrow you can act your age
We love you and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!