Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Cat Burglar

It might be hard to believe but in over 21 years of raising puppies and living with doggies, we have never lost a meal to one of our doggies. I can leave whatever I want on the counter and our Doodle Doggies will just simply leave it there.  I can leave food on the table and our Doodle Doggies will not even look at it.  I could leave a gigantic ham sandwich on my chair and again, my Doodle Doggies wouldn't even dream of taking my ham sandwich.  They are very good Doodle Doggies and Doodle puppies.  They honor the rules of the house.
This evening I went to the garden to pick some green beans for dinner.
We have awesome green beans this year!
I walked into the kitchen to get my pork tenderloin that was resting....and I couldn't find it.  I looked back in the refrigerator. No pork tenderloin.  I looked in the downstairs refrigerator.  No pork tenderloin.  I looked in the warming drawer, oven, pantry ....NO pork tenderloin!  I started walking back through the dining room and was beginning to call Mr. Yesteryear Acres to ask him just where he hid the pork tenderloin when I saw it. Right there on the floor.
A destroyed ziplock bag and a chewed up, mostly devoured pork tenderloin.
And WHO IS THE CULPRIT?
Is it a DOODLE DOGGIE?
NO.......
This innocent looking cat 

who is best friends with all our Doodle Doggies 
ATE MY PORK TENDERLOIN!
"Heh heh heh....how about Scallops for dinner instead?"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!