Monday, July 25, 2016

Marmalade Monday

Marmalade's Double Doodle Puppies are big butterballs of love.  They just love everything about life and their tails are always wagging.  They are a happy, loving, tail-wagging, lovable bunch!
"Alright everybody! Time for a potty break!"

"Like this?'
"This looks like a good spot"

"Time to explore"

"Yippee!"

"This grass feels so soft"

"I love playing outside"

"Pssst.....I love you"

"This is the life"

"Time for kisses!"

"SMOOCH!"

"Earlobe Kiss!"

Come!

Good puppies!

"Can I have a belly rub?"

"Can I go next?"

"Awwww feels so good"

"That was great"

"Yay! It is snuggle time!"

"Napping with my bestest buddy"

"I love afternoons like this"
Happy..........
Monday!


1 comment:

  1. I'll bet it's a lot of work but the reward looks worth it

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!