Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my very dear friends, to my cherished puppy families and to my own loving family. I want to thank everyone for all the beautiful Christmas cards and emails. My heart just melted this year with each card I opened. I received lots of updates and photos of our puppies now living happily at their new homes. I had a couple of very heartwarming hand-drawn pictures from children whose lives have changed for the better because of their bestest doodle buddies. We donated several puppies throughout the year to families who have children with special needs and to receive a hand-drawn picture from a child thanking me for their puppy, filled my heart to the brim with happiness. It was the best thank you I could ever receive. It reminds me why I get up early and stay up late and clean up puppy poop and trim puppy butts and clean puppy ears and sometimes miss family functions all to stay home to care for my little puppy babies. Letters and Christmas cards and pictures and updates really make my world so happy and I feel fulfilled in every way. Thank you for keeping in touch. Thank you for all the kind words throughout the year. I am so glad that so many lives have been touched by doodle love. I know I lead a blessed life thanks to my sweet doodles, my wonderful friends and my loving family. Thank you for sharing your happiness with me. I loved every card, every letter, every photo and every picture. I will treasure them all. May your Christmas be as Merry and Bright as you made mine. Merry Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!