Tuesday, July 26, 2011

5 is my favorite number!

YEA! YEA YEA! My daughter is home and last night I got to set the table for FIVE people. Ahhhh HAPPINESS! She hasn't been home in so long and it is the best thing in the whole world to have her home. My family is complete. Today we did a little special family activity all together and when I went out to load the car, I was wondering who put a chair in the back.  I literally thought, "Hmmm why is there a car seat back there?" Then I realized it was our own car seat in the upright position! We usually have the back row of our SUV recessed so there is just seating for 4 people and we have the extra trunk space.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres put up one of the seats in the back row and it has been so long since we have had the chairs up - I didn't even recognize it.  Once I figured it out - yep - I just grinned from ear to ear.  Seating for five.  Place sets for five. Outings for five. Five. Five. Five. I think we all had smiles on from the moment we woke up and we are still smiling. Our doggies are even smiling. They really missed her.  Our hearts feel full. Our house is full. My happiness meter is definitely full! Happy Five Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!