Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mr. Yesteryear Acres - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday to my sweetie Mr. Yesteryear Acres. Today marks 51 years of celebrations. Mr. Yesteryear Acres is without a doubt the hardest working man I know. He puts his heart and soul into everything he does. He doesn't believe in shortcuts, always gives 100%, never shies away from duty, lives a life of honor and is truly a compassionate individual. I could not ask for a better father to my children or best friend for me. We all spent our day making sure Mr. Yesteryear Acres had an awesome birthday.  His day started with a little fishing back at the pond followed by a big birthday breakfast. My daughter and I made peppered bacon, fresh baked bread, homemade potato pancakes and sunny side up eggs. Everything turned out birthday breakfast perfect!  His birthday dinner will be equally delicious. We are making a Venison Wellington complete with a Morel mushroom pate.  The whole house smells delicious! My daughter has baked a spice cake from scratch with a brown sugar caramel icing.  We even have 51 candles decorating her masterpiece.  We have everything planned down to the smallest detail. I can tell Mr. Yesteryear Acres is having a great birthday. He has been smiling non-stop and is happy being at home surrounded by love. After all the perfect birthday recipe is a simple one. Family. Love. Togetherness.
Happy Birthday Mr. Yesteryear Acres. Your love is what makes our house a home. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Mr. Yesteryear Acres. Your meals sound fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!