Friday, July 22, 2011

One Weekend to Go!

Oooooh!  This is the last weekend before my older daughter comes home!!!  One weekend to go!!!  I haven't even really talked to her since the beginning of June. She has been so busy and I really miss her texts and her emails and her voice! I cannot wait to see her!  I have been faithfully playing my part in the Where's Waldo picture search but haven't had much luck.  Thankfully my mid-mom friend took pictures to hold me over. She was on the Naval Academy yard for the week doing some training and she actually was able to snap a few photos of my daughter for me. I am super grateful.  Up until now - this is the only photo I could find of my daughter:
I am fairly certain that she is the one standing in the khaki's on the left hand side of the picture.  I mean it looks like her and for the past 2 weeks, I have smiled every time I look at the picture all the while thinking it is her but with my luck when my daughter comes home next week - she will let me know that NO - once again - I have NOT found her.  We shall see.  My money is on that I did indeed find my Waldo! I searched through 3000 pictures just to find that one picture of her.Then my mid-mom friend came to the rescue! She sent me these pictures which are for SURE my Waldo!
Here she is with all her Plebes
You know you really really really love someone when you treasure a picture where your beloved one is a brown dot in a sea of white.  I smiled from ear to ear when I saw my little brown dot! My friend said that as soon as she took this picture - they were off. My daughter set the pace at a nice walking speed.......with her plebes running behind trying to catch up.
And finally - one last picture - just for her mommy. Awwwww. I can't wait for Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!