Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanksgiving Day is finally here!  The day to give thanks! The day to reflect over what means the most in your life, what brings smiles to your heart, what makes your life so blessed. The day to be thankful and to share thanks. I am sure this comes as no surprise, but what I am most thankful for in this entire world is my family. I am thankful I have a wonderful loving husband who is the very best father and the very best business partner and the very best friend to me, to our kids and to our furry kids as well!  I am thankful my 3 children bring me more joy and happiness than I can ever express.  They fill up my very being with love. I am thankful for my loving parents - both my parents and Mr. Yesteryear Acres parents who are also the very best grandparents. I am thankful for my sister. We have weathered many storms together and will always be the best of friends. I am thankful for my brother-in-laws, sister-in-laws, nieces, nephews, grandnieces, grand nephews. I am thankful for family.  A family that sticks together. A family that cherishes one another.  A family that supports you and loves you and is there for you in times of joy and also there for you in times of sadness. I am also eternally thankful and blessed to be able to share my life with all my furry doodle doggies and puppies and all the wonderful families that adopt our puppies.  I have been so lucky to have made so many Yesteryear Acres Puppy Family friends. I love all the letters and emails and pictures and posts on Facebook. I love staying in touch and hearing all about our doodle doggies bringing joy and happiness.  I live a very fulfilled, blessed and happy life. I thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!