Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Not Another Nutcracker!

I am not sure whether to be totally excited or totally frightened.  Tonight Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my son left to do our Sam's Club shopping run. I am excited because I have the ENTIRE HOUSE TO MYSELF!   I am going to watch sappy horrible TV shows that I love with NO TALKING.  I am going to surround myself in quiet and bask in the peace and serenity of a quiet house doing JUST WHAT I WANT.  OH my.  Heavenly! I am frightened because both Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my son went to Sam's Club.  Together.  With a long list. AND I definitely detected a Christmas twinkle in their eyes.  Oh Mr. Yesteryear Acres can NOT resist Christmas things.  He loves Christmas.  He loves EVERYTHING Christmas.  I know when he gets to Sam's Club they will have ALL their Christmas things out and I know Mr. Yesteryear Acres will think we need yet another Nutcracker.  "OH LOOK AT THIS SANTA!!!!!"  That is happening RIGHT NOW.  I can feel it.  I can see them getting another cart.  I can see it being filled with Angels and Nutcrackers and Santa Clauses.  I know that our SUV will be filled to the rim.  My only hope is that the things on the list actually make it home.  Please Mr. Yesteryear Acres, Don't forget the Milk.  We all know - Santa loves milk with his cookies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!