Monday, November 5, 2012

Puppy Picture Mondays - Thankfulness Day 5

Of course it goes without saying that I am so very thankful for my sweet doodle puppies!  I love them so much and am so blessed to be surrounded by puppy snuggles every single day.  Every Monday is Puppy Picture Monday and I am thankful that Mondays bring people smiles and happiness. I have so many people that look forward to Mondays just so they can see the cute new adorable puppy picture updates.  I am super thankful that I have a nice camera that can take pictures quickly! I used to have a camera with the slowest shutter speed ever.  I would have the PERFECT puppy pose, "CLICK" and then 5 seconds later the camera would take the photo.  In the puppy world....5 seconds is WAY too long! By the time the camera would actually take the picture - that puppy was already onto something new!  My camera now is much faster and even though I have to take at least 300 pictures every Monday - I have far more pictures that are puppy perfect rather than just pictures of tails and ears flying by. Sometimes it is hard to pick my favorite pictures of the week. They are just so cute! And so - I wouldn't want this Monday during our Thankfulness November to go by without a few cute pictures from today.
Recess time!!!!

WE CAN FLY!!!!!

What's for dinner tonight?

Snuggle Teddy Bear 

Lady's Double Doodle Puppies are getting bigger

But sleepy time is still best!

Our newest McGyver Christmas Doodles!

So precious!

Happy Monday of Thankfulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!