Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I MADE IT BACK!

What started out as a simple puppy delivery turned into a battle of the winter storm! As I was driving home, the ice and snow just got worse and worse until finally I had to give up.
The roads weren't exactly clear!
Thank goodness I listened to Mr. Yesteryear Acres and brought my winter coat!

The view from my front windshield. This made me think that continuing to drive was not in my best interest. 

I decided that I might as well enjoy the weather! What's more fun than walking in a mountain winter wonderland?

My hood kept filling up with snow

The woods were so peaceful and beautiful as giant snowflakes continued to fall from the sky

Safe and WARM in my room for the night!

The early morning view from my room. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was! You couldn't even see the mountains yesterday!
The drive home today was MUCH better. Despite the fierce wind, the driving was easy and......I AM FINALLY HOME! YAY! Oh home...how I missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!