Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!!!!!!!  I hope everyone is having a lovely family-filled Easter full of love and happiness.  This is our very FIRST Easter with NO EASTER CANDY! ACK!  How will we live?  How will we survive?  Traditionally our Easter Baskets are overflowing with candy goodness.  The Easter bunny brings very delicious chocolate candy.  The Easter Bunny brings very delicious Jelly Beans.  The Easter Bunny brings very delicious English Toffee and Turtles and Jelly Rabbits and Chocolate Bunny Lollipops and chocolate eggs and more chocolate eggs and even more chocolate eggs. It is a cornucopia of Easter Candy goodness!  OH how I LOVE Easter Candy!  Mr. Yesteryear Acres loves Easter Candy.  The kids love Easter Candy.  This year, the Easter Bunny is bringing us healthy things.  The Easter Bunny is bringing us fresh valencia oranges.  I REALLY love fresh squeezed orange juice so I am very thankful for Mr. Healthy Easter Bunny.  The Easter Bunny is also bringing the little step counting device that I wear to Mr. Yesteryear Acres and to my son and to my older daughter so that we can all have friendly battles of the daily step total.  Mr. Healthy Easter Bunny cares about our physical fitness and our health - so Mr. Healthy Easter Bunny is saving all the Easter Candy for other very lucky families.  Oh wise Easter Bunny - I will think of you with love every morning when I drink my fresh squeezed orange juice.  I am sure I won't even think about the chocolate lollipops.  Or the chocolate eggs.  Or the Jelly Rabbits.  Nope.  Not. At. All. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!