Thursday, March 28, 2013

Weaknesses

I have a few serious weaknesses in life. Weaknesses in which I have no willpower and must totally succumb to the awesome power that lies before me.  What is so powerful? What is so magnificent and overwhelming that I am left with no resolve whatsoever? Cookies. Yes Cookies call to me so loudly that I can never leave one behind.  Wait make that -  Cookies and Chocolate.  How could I ever resist a delicious chocolate morsel? Wait - I forgot one - make that - Cookies and Chocolate and Ice Cream.  There.  That is my complete list.  I love ice cream.  We make homemade ice cream all the time here at Yesteryear Acres.  Who can say no to a homemade batch of Coffee Toffee Brickle or Maraschino Cherry Chocolate Chunk?  I mean really - that is one powerful calling!!!!  I can't think of anything else.......except ......maybe ONE more thing.....Cookies and Chocolate and Ice Cream and Potato Chips. Yes. I TOTALLY love chips.  You know the saying, "Betcha can't eat just one"? They are right!  Who eats just one chip and leaves their chip friends behind all alone in the bag? It just isn't nice to abandon a helpless bag of chips. Today - I was given a bag of  chips.  GIVEN.  I did the only heroic selfless thing I could think of...... I ate them.  Every last one.  Oh my. The only thing I can think of now is NOT how bad I feel for eating a bag of unhealthy chips. The only thing I can think of now is NOT how carrots are a much better choice.  The only thing I can think of now is....you know what really finishes off a nice bag of salty chips? CHOCOLATE! Well I did say I was powerless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!