Thursday, June 6, 2013

College Road Trip

My son and I are off on a college road trip adventure!  Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my younger daughter are taking care of all the new puppies at home so they will definitely have their hands full.  I am grateful that the doodle doggies have Mr. Yesteryear Acres!  He and my daughter will take awesome care of Yesteryear Acres and all our sweet creatures while my son and I are away. We have had this college road trip planned for almost half of a year and today is the day!  We are heading to Virginia today.  When I packed for my trip, I envisioned sunshine.  I envisioned warm weather. I envisioned dry tennis shoes! It has been raining, I mean REALLY raining since we left our door.  My son has been doing a great job driving.  We have been stopping at several points of interest along the way and MAN are we wet! Our shoes are SOAKED all the way through. My rain coat is wet ... on the INSIDE! I hope it all dries out before tomorrow.  Our first college interview appointment is tomorrow at 9am. Virginia Military Institute....Here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!