Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Special Guest Blogger

My younger daughter faithfully follows my blog every single day.  It makes her feel more connected to home and family while she is away at school.  She spent this past semester in Europe and Puppy Picture Mondays and news from home on the blog really made Europe seem just a little closer to Yesteryear Acres. This week it is her turn to give you her perspective on life here at Yesteryear Acres. She did such a great job last week with her surprise puppy picture Monday post.  That was the first time in over 3 years that I didn't write my daily blog and I have to say, it was so enjoyable seeing the puppy pictures and reading the blog she wrote.  I wanted to read another blog post! I thought.... hey - I think she should do that for an entire week!  I am so excited to read her thoughts on our doodle doggies and doodle puppies and horsies and garden and all things Yesteryear Acres. It will be fun to read what is happening here from her viewpoint.  So tomorrow - I bring you our very Special Guest Blogger, my younger daughter Amelia.  Take it away Amelia!  This week.....the blog is all yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!