Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Birthday Boy!

Today is Mr. Yesteryear Acres birthday! How I would love to celebrate it with him but the actual celebration day will have to be delayed a little bit.  Thankfully we are really used to that. Raising sweet doodle puppies means that we often have to reschedule big events. Birthday celebrations don't always happen on the actual birthdate.  Anniversary celebrations sometimes have to be delayed a few months.  Last year I celebrated my August birthday in late November.  When my celebration actually came around -it was worth the wait.  I will have to plan a super awesome day for Mr. Yesteryear Acres full of food, family and fun! I know he will need a big man breakfast with all the trimmings to start his special day and when the day is done - what will finish the day on just the right note? Homemade ICE CREAM! Now I just have to plan everything in between.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres definitely deserves a whole day of celebrating.  No one works harder.  No one is more dedicated. No one pours more of their love and devotion into our sweet doodle doggies. He is the best father, best husband, best doggie/puppy raiser and all around bestest friend anyone could ever ask for.  I am so lucky to be married to Mr. Yesteryear Acres. He is my bestest friend, soulmate, and the source of my never-ending smiles and happiness.  Happy Birthday my sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!