Sunday, September 15, 2013

Knock Knock....BAGELS!

This morning Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I stood holding hands while the sun was rising and watched a family of 3 deer silhouetted against the brilliant red sky. They were slowly making their way to our pond as the misty fog was lifting and the entire site was just so beautiful. I lingered for a few moments before I said goodbye to Mr. Yesteryear Acres and then I was off.  Today's mission......surprise my younger daughter with a Mommy Care Package visit.  All week long I could tell that my younger daughter was in need of a rescue Mommy visit.  She had a rough week and there was only one thing that could fix it........Care package time! I have been busy all week long preparing goodies from home.  I had a cooler filled to the brim with homemade dinners and a few extra treats to brighten her day. I arrived just around the time she woke up and had bagels and cream cheese ready for her Sunday morning breakfast. The gigantic hug and huge smile made the long drive instantly worth it.  We spent the morning chatting and laughing and then we went on a long walk together.  It was beautiful outside and the fresh air and awesome company made for a perfect day. We had a great time together. I believe I may have received the longest goodbye hug ever in the history of goodbye hugs. It was wonderful.  My heart is full of love and the time spent with my daughter today is something I will treasure always. Mommy Visit/Daughter Visit..Happy Hearts All Around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!