Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Bath Parade

Today was a nice warm sunny day and so we celebrated our beautiful September First by.....Doodle Dog and Puppy washing day! Man - can we celebrate September First in style or what!?!  Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my son started the bath parade for our doodle doggies.  One by one they got the spa treatment and now they are all clean and fluffy and prancing around as if they agree - they all look AWESOME.  I got the puppy bath parade task.  Every single puppy got their nails trimmed, under the tail area trimmed and a nice bubble bath.  The Doodle Doggie and Puppy bath parade pretty much took up the entire afternoon.  My fingers look like prunes.  I believe I am soaked from head to toe!  Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my son are soaked as well.  Now that all our doodle doggies and puppies are so beautiful - it looks like it is finally the humans turn for the bath parade.  And laundry parade.  Lots and lots of towels and wet clothes are piled up in front of the washer. I think I just might shower first. Don't want to stop the parade!  Happy September First everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!