Thursday, September 5, 2013

Quitting early....HAHAHAHAHA

My goal today was to get "Clean the House Thursday" done in record time, get my exercise in, try to get some of the puppy care packages assembled and then.......quit early! Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I have not sat down to relax before 11:00pm any night this week.  In fact, I don't believe we have had a chance to sit down before 11:00pm since before my sister came to visit.  Last night Mr. Yesteryear Acres joked that it was soooooo early when we finally sat down.  He wanted to know if I would make popcorn and then we could watch one of our recorded TV shows.  I said, "Are you serious?!"  It was 11:15pm.  I told him by the time I walked to the kitchen and pulled a bowl out of the cabinet, he would be passed out asleep on the couch.  I proved it to him by going to get a glass of ice water for him.  Yep.  Out cold.  Tonight we said for SURE we would sit down and relax early.  For sure.  Let's see....it is 9:30pm.  I am just now writing my blog.  I have dinner dishes to do, puppies still to take care of, school lunch to make AND Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my son want homemade ice cream.  Quitting early...HAHAHAHAHA.  I don't think so.  Unless you count 12:00 AM as early!  Maybe tomorrow I will get to sit down before 11pm.......Nah!  It is nice to dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!