Saturday, September 21, 2013

Vision Impairment?

Mr. Yesteryear Acres is doing well today despite the fact he is a deep shade of purple.  The doctor said there would be no vision impairment.  Luckily Mr. Yesteryear Acres missed his eye with the flying wrench.  My son likes to joke that if you get close enough to Mr. Yesteryear Acres face you can read the word, "Craftsman" right under his eye.  You can see we are overflowing with sympathy here.  I was pretty sure Mr. Yesteryear Acres was doing okay.  I mean he is having a little trouble seeing but he is unable to wear his glasses.  His eye is way too swollen and bruised so wearing glasses will have to wait a few more days.  This afternoon......I realized that perhaps Mr. Yesteryear Acres may be worse off than we ever thought.  I realized that perhaps Mr. Yesteryear Acres vision may in fact be seriously impaired.  What led me to this stark discovery?  Well today my son did the garden work so that Mr. Yesteryear Acres could have a little rest.
This is what he found........
Ummmmm How in the world can one miss Godzilla Zucchini???? It is the size of a baseball bat.  I can feed a small village.  Dear Mr. Yesteryear Acres...... I think you may need to have your eye examined again. Godzilla Zucchinis are overtaking the garden! I am almost afraid to see what the beets look like! Godzilla Garden Attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!