Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Ooooh!! Air-conditioning!

When I walked outside this morning, OH MY!  Someone turned on the air-conditioning!!!!!! It was so cool and the sun was shining and the weather was just perfect.  I could feel a hint of fall in the air!  I didn't waste one minute of time putting on my walking shoes. A day like this should never be wasted!
Let's Go!

Do you think the corn is tall enough yet??!!!
The doodle doggies LOVE to run down this hill with me


It is nice to have a doodle friend to walk in the woods with

Even if they do like to take snuggle breaks

Our pond was quite beautiful today

This picture looks photoshopped it is so perfect! I love Yesteryear Acres!

We took a small break at the pond

And then ran back to get more doodle friends

My walking companions for the day.  
Three Happy Tired Furry Best Friends!
Who wants to go for round two?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!