Friday, September 13, 2013

Sleep? Who needs sleep?

Today was one of those days where I spent all day doing things that were NOT on my to-do list.  Things kept popping up all day long and there was nothing I could do but address each issue as they arose.  It almost got to be a joke because the SECOND I sat down in my chair to answer an email, I had to get right back up again to do something completely different.  I have literally spent the entire day doing everything BUT what I need to get done.  So where does that leave me? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh with my LIST that I still have to do!  I have tons of work to get done before I go to bed.  I have things that cannot possibly wait until tomorrow and so it looks like it will be the wee hours of the morning when I actually crawl into bed.  To make it even extra special, I have the alarm set for O'Dark-Thirty tomorrow morning.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres is making a puppy delivery and I need to be up to make sure the puppy mobile is all loaded and ready for the big road trip. I know that by tomorrow afternoon, it will have all been worth it and I may even get a second to sit down.....but for now....back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!