Thursday, December 12, 2013

Magic!

Today my son and I ran some Christmas errands together.  I think I dragged him to every single store I could think of. It was awesome to have him to help do some Christmas shopping and we ended up finding some fantastic presents! Now I am even MORE excited for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!  When we got home.......Mr. Yesteryear Acres had been busy making MAGIC happen!  We pulled in the driveway and there was Mr. and Mrs. Claus right outside the front door.  The drummer boys were around the flagpole.  Frosty the Snowman was in the backyard. Christmas happened! Mr. Yesteryear Acres must have worked non-stop because our house is all decorated. I think there is Christmas in every single room of our house.  He even decorated my treadmill!  Tonight we worked on our tree....
We have the best doodle elves to help!

And now we are off for a night time snow hike!
I love Christmas magic at Yesteryear Acres!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!