Sunday, August 24, 2014

Best Bowl Ever

This morning I left home early and drove 3 hours to meet my sister. Happiness!  My sister lives in Vermont and we don't get to see each other very often even though we LOVE spending time together.  My sister and her family were driving back to Vermont after their summer vacation and made a pit stop about 3 hours from Yesteryear Acres. As soon as I heard the good news, I was on the way to meet her.  She is staying the night in a state park cabin, so I am joining her!  My sister planned a big birthday celebration for me and the whole day has been awesome!  We went hiking, my daughter drove up from college and brought me a homemade chocolate birthday cake and then we had a delicious dinner.  My sister made Chinese Lettuce Wraps for dinner - So good!  I was super overwhelmed by the big birthday dinner and family and cake and then...I got a present too!  My sister found the most beautiful bowl - ever.  For lunch almost every single day - I either have soup or a big salad.  Now I have a beautiful bowl for my lunches. I am going to use it every day! Awesome sister day!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!