Friday, August 15, 2014

27 Years

As with all normal days here at Yesteryear Acres - our plans this morning didn't go exactly as planned. Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I wanted to leave this morning at 9:30am for our Anniversary date.  We have a full day planned of warehouse club shopping and doodle doggie supply shopping AND a lunch! It is now almost 11am and we are still at home.  The car brakes had something wrong with them and so this morning we started with a trip to the auto parts store.  Ooooh!  Romance and then some!!! Mr. Yesteryear Acres finally has everything fixed with the brakes and now I am just waiting for him and our exciting doodle shopping day. Any minute now....any minute now......I am sure we will be walking out the door.  The good news is that after 27 years of marriage - I have come to accept and expect delays.  It is all part of our wonderful doodle filled, nothing goes as scheduled, crazy fun life.  I love that when things go wrong, I can count on Mr. Yesteryear Acres to fix it.  I love that even when we go to the auto parts store, Mr. Yesteryear Acres makes it fun.  I love that after 27 years, Mr. Yesteryear Acres is still my bestest friend in the whole world and every single day is a day filled with love.  27 years of unconditional love.....and a new brakes! Happy 27th Anniversary Mr. Yesteryear Acres!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!