Wednesday, August 13, 2014

But I Gave you a Kiss!

This morning at the wee hour of 4:00am - Grits decided to walk over to my side of the bed and lick my hand. As much as I love Grits, I do not want my hand kissed at 4 in the morning.  I told her to go lie down and I tried to go back to sleep.  Of course now that I was awake, I had to go to the bathroom and on my way back to bed, what did I see?  Grits.  In the position.  Of POOPING ON MY FLOOR!  ACK!!! GRITS!  What are you doing??!!!!  I ran her outside immediately.  I had to turn on all the lights in the kitchen which woke up the puppies and so they all had to go to the bathroom too.  SO I cleaned up puppy poop and waited for Grits to finish outside and then went upstairs and cleaned up Grits poop.  Let me tell you - Grits is not a small doodle doggie and her poop is not small doodle poop!  Mr. Yesteryear Acres kind of groaned and said it smelled awful but he didn't get out of bed and was barely bothered by the event.  I finally got the floor all cleaned up and went back to sleep.  When my alarm went off this morning, I got out of bed and took a few steps and yes.  You guessed it.  I stepped right into a pile of cold smelly poop.  In my bare feet.  ARGH!  I had to call down to Mr. Yesteryear Acres to get some more paper towels and cleaner and cleaner for me!  I gave Grits the look.  The look that said WHY DID YOU POOP ON MY FLOOR??!!!  Grits gave me the look.  Her look said, "But I gave you a kiss!!!!  Oh..... silly human.  Didn't you know that "Hi, I am kissing your hand at 4am because I am gently waking you in the most pleasant way possible to say......I have to go potty".  Let's just say, no. I didn't get that.  And for the record - I am hoping tonight that I do not get another kiss from Grits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!