Saturday, August 23, 2014

That's a lot of Happiness!

As soon as I opened my eyes this morning, my Happy Birthday happiness began. I had my morning coffee served to me in a "Happy Birthday" mug by Mr. Yesteryear Acres. My son got up early and made me a delicious birthday breakfast that was sooooooo good! My inbox was already full of birthday wishes and happiness and my Facebook page had so many happy birthday posts that I was grinning from ear to ear with each message.  Thank you everyone for all the sweet and adorable and doodle-filled happy birthday posts!!!!!  I loved seeing so many of our Yesteryear Acres Doodle Doggies sending birthday wishes to me!  They are all so adorable!!!!! Thank you for making the last year of my fourth decade so awesome! I guess I will now officially start counting down the days to next year's big 5 0........I am thinking I will need a big party full of candy and more candy and maybe some cookies too!  For today - lots of happiness and doodles and family! Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!